Daniel W. McInerney, Business Manager
The union offices are now open to limited foot traffic. One person at a time, Masks are required, temperature will be taken, and hand sanitizer will be available for use.
The hall and your representatives are available to assist members as we mitigate through this unprecedented time. To slow the spread of the Covid-19 virus please take note of the following:
• Business can still be conducted over the phone to limit foot traffic at the hall, this includes Book 1 Referrals.
• In regards to Membership Dues, payments may be mailed and a drop box is located in the vestibule of the hall for added convenience.
• If dues receipt is needed at time of payment, let us know and payment will be processed ASAP and receipt given.
• If you become unemployed due to the coronavirus, please contact us by phone.
• If you need to file for unemployment or an extension of benefits, you can file or re-open a claim here http://www.ctdol.state.ct.us/UI-online/index.htm
We should make every attempt to do our part to flatten the curve and practice the guidelines recommended by the CDC.
As information continues to rapidly change, we will keep you updated.
Stay healthy and contact us with any questions you may have.